In order to make this blog current and exciting (after all we are a very exciting mishpacha), we need your help. PLEASE post your own bits and peices here. Thanks.
Baruch Dayan Hames I was sorry to hear about the passing of Reb Yankel Sternlicht (Hindu's husband). He was a good and generous man. He was a talmud chochom. I had the honor of staying by the Sternlichts a few years back. May the family only know from simchas from now on.
Baruch Dayan Hames
ReplyDeleteI was sorry to hear about the passing of Reb Yankel Sternlicht (Hindu's husband). He was a good and generous man. He was a talmud chochom. I had the honor of staying by the Sternlichts a few years back. May the family only know from simchas from now on.
Boruch Dayan Hemes. We all feel for the family in London and have them in mind constantly.
ReplyDeleteMazel Tov Shifra Sabel had a 9 lb 1 oz little girl. Mum and baby b'h doing well.
ReplyDelete